Selasa, 15 November 2011

HIGH SCHOOL BITCHES!

HERE I GO AGAIN! it's my 1,2,3,4.....5th months in high school and guess what? it sucks. Nah, I mean people are nice, school facilities are fine, teachers ummm yeah you know? they're a thieves of joy  for giving us a bunch of crap called homeworks. And I'm seriously having a serious issue with my grades. Math hates me, it's like I don't have faith in it, enough said (re: I don't wanna talk about it). Physics' starting to get on my nerves as well. During the class I was like "I got this shit. Relax, self, relax" and I do mean it! But when it comes to the test I was like "Holy crap! where do these shit came from???? wtf is that??? wtf is this???? NOOOOO!!". Pathetic, I know. Aaaand then I got Chemistry which I thought would be fun, but........no. *brb crying my eyes out* *wiping tears*. But at least chem is way better than math #alibi. Biology, still my favorite since it has no/least math problems in it, even it gets harder though, lol. We're moving on to Geography. I thought it would be all about countries, maps, capital cities and else but......but....but reality has spoken.........it's not. Sociology, oh well, who the hell care if a someone is having a social interaction with another someone? no one, so deal with it. Economics, well this thing is just.....I just don't like it, idk why.


Xenapan!!!
it actually stands for X enam paling depan-_-- I know it's a little bit cheesy but that's the way I love them



0 respond: