Senin, 05 April 2010

Our Performance

LIFE

by: Nabila Mumtazia


I've been living a drem

I've been running away

My life never seems so right

My tears never seem to dry


Bridge1

But the world keeps on turning

But the clock keeps on ticking


Reff1

Sometimes I try hard just to face reality

But nothing seems right anymore

Maybe I'm just afraid of this world

That keeps on turning me down


I've been failing in life

I've been whining all night

My fears never seem to fade

But my faith will never disappear


Bridge1


Reff1


Bridge2

But I believe nothing can bring me down


Reff2

And now I am facing this reality

Nothing seems wrong anymore

So I am not afraid of this world

That kept on turning me down


My life never seems so right

But my faith will never disappear

0 respond: